Our laboratory’s focus is on the underlying causes, diagnosis and future treatments for Alzheimer disease. We utilize a variety of techniques including mass spectrometry, proteomics, ELISA/Western blot, and in vitro models including Induced Pluripotent Stem (IPS) cells to directly examine the pathophysiology of Alzheimer disease in humans.
Articles about laboratory projects
- Finally, a Blood Test for Alzheimer’s?
- Alzheimer’s blood test from Bateman Lab
- Brendan Lucey finds effects of amyloid plaques on sleep amyloid-beta patterns
- Imaging nanometer scale plaque growth in human brain
- Bateman Lab Alzheimer’s Blood Test at Alzheimer’s Association International Conference
- Outlook article of amyloid-beta kinetics in Alzheimer’s disease
- Drug development in Alzheimer’s disease
- Planning the First Primary Prevention Trial for Alzheimer’s Disease