John L. Trotter MS Center
- To combat multiple sclerosis through Patient Care, Research, and Education to fulfill the following objectives:
- To diagnose and/or confirm the diagnosis of MS.
- To provide medical treatment for MS and manage symptoms to help patients maintain normal lifestyles.
- To educate and train physicians and scientists about MS.
- To educate lay people, especially patients and their family members, about MS
Information about the MS Center
- MS Center Overview
- For Health Care Providers
- The MS Team
- Therapy for MS
- MS Patient Contact Information
- Working Toward A Cure for MS
- Notable Research in MS is Underway
- MS Clinical Trials
- We are part of the Center for Neuroimmunology and Neuroinfectious Diseases (CNND)