Neurology IS Mission Statement:
The mission for the Department of Neurology Information Services is to provide the highest quality technology-based services and support in a manner consistent with the WUSTL Computer Use Policy and HIPAA law to facilitate the mission of the Department of Neurology and Washington University School of Medicine as it applies to patient care, research, administration, and education.
- Neuro IS HelpDesk: (314) 747-1165
- Neuro IS Email(Please call for emergencies!): email@example.com
- Office Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-5pm
- Office Location: McMillan #2201, 517 S. Euclid Avenue, St. Louis, MO, 63110
- Shipping Address: 660 S. Euclid Avenue, Box 8111, St. Louis, MO, 63110
- Neuro IS after hours pager: (314) 253-2181
- Pager Hours: Mon-Fri 5am-7am & 5pm-10pm; Sat/Sun 5am-10pm
- Neuro Account Self-Service
- Neuro Horizon
- Neuro VPN
- Outlook Web Access
Neuro IS Documents & Forms:
- New Account Form (NAF) PDF: To request Neurology Domain accounts, download the Neuro Account Form PDF. Please fill out the form and save it for your records, then email or print and fax it to us.
- New Employee IT Orientation Document