- Introduce residents to research methodology
- Encourage research by exposure to institutional research resources including mentors and projects
- Hands-on promotion of presentation skills by providing residents with the opportunity to present their QI and/or research work
The lectures is comprised of monthly hour-long presentations, coordinated and led by the Research & QI Chief Resident and the Mentorship Coordination Leader.
Faculty presenters include Mentorship Program Director, QI Program Director, and PI Faculty. Residents present QI projects twice annually, and have the option to present any ongoing research project work.
Research Methodology Series
- Structured overview of “how –to” conduct research
- Mentorship Program Director / QI Program Director / Faculty presenters
- PM&R subspecialty focused institutional research presented by PIs
- Residents have the opportunity to present their research
Quality Improvement Series
- Podium presentation for QI projects is led by resident teams
- Brainstorming for additional QI ideas is encouraged
Prateek Grover, MD, PhD – Research & QI Chief Resident