- Students will become knowledgeable about structural neurological problems
- Typical disorders include brain tumors, spinal cord and nerve root compressions, hemorrhages, trauma, and congenital malformations with hydrocephalus.
- Students will round and observe surgeries done by a variety of specialized academic neurosurgeons.
- Students will assist in the care of neurosurgical patients on your team, and communicate their outstanding issues effectively.
- Students will attend outpatient neurosurgery clinic, for new consults and post-surgical follow-up.