Clinical Neurophysiology Lecture Wednesday’s at 4PM in Choi conference room.
Department of Neurology Grand Rounds
The following Clinical Neuroscience Lectures (Wed. Noon) are required and the others are encouraged
- Sleep and Fatigue
Other Lectures/Journal Clubs/Seminars
- EMG/NCS Review is held every Monday from 8:00am – 9:00am
- Nerve and Muscle Biopsy reading conference is held every Wednesday from 3:00pm – 4:00pm
- Neuromuscle Conference/Grand Rounds is held every Wednesday from 8:00am – 9:00 am
- Adult Epilepsy Surgery Conference is held every Thursday from 8:00am – 9:00am
- Pediatric Epilepsy Surgery Conference is held every Monday from 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- Epilepsy Resident Teaching Conference is held the 4th Tuesday of every month from 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Sleep Core Curriculum Conference is held every Tuesday from 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Sleep Case Review/Journal Club is held every Friday from 3:00pm – 4:00pm
- Sleep Medicine CME Seminars are held on the 3rd Friday of every month beginning at 5:30pm
- Synapse Journal Club is held every Friday from 10:00am – 11:00am
- Hope Center Research Seminars are held every Monday from 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- ADRC Seminars are held every Tuesday from 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Neuro-oncology Research Group Seminar is held the 2nd Monday of every month from 3:00pm – 4:00pm
- Div of Geriatrics & Center for Aging Lecture is held every Friday from 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Stroke Conference is held every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month from 12:00pm – 1:00pm.
- Lunch and Learn is held every 2nd Tuesday of the month from12:00pm – 1:00pm.