Judy L Weisenberg, MD
Assistant Professor of Neurology
- Pediatric Neurology - Certified
- Pediatrics - Certified
- Phi Betta Kappa, 1998
- Honors Program Fellow, List College of Jewish Studies, 1998
- Coorg R, Weisenberg JL, Wong M. Clinical neurogenetics: recent advances in the genetics of epilepsy. Neurol Clin. 2013 Nov;31(4):891-913.
- Ostendorf AP, Gutmann DH, Weisenberg JL. Epilepsy in individuals with neurofibromatosis type 1. Epilepsia. 2013 Oct;54(10):1810-4.
- Ciliberto MA, Weisenberg JL, Wong M. Clinical utility, safety, and tolerability of ezogabine (retigabine) in the treatment of epilepsy. Drug Healthc Patient Saf. 2012;4:81-6.
- Weisenberg JL, Wong M. Profile of ezogabine (retigabine) and its potential as an adjunctive treatment for patients with partial-onset seizures. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat. 2011;7:409-14.
Judy Weisenberg has been at Washington University medical center since 2005, initially completing her training in pediatric neurology and epilepsy. Her primary focus is in the care of pediatric patients with complex epilepsy.
Dr. Weisenberg is board eligible in clinical neurophysiology.