For Health Care Providers
Our center has been caring for those afflicted with multiple sclerosis (MS) for three decades. We are a certified, multi-disciplinary Multiple Sclerosis Center as designated by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
We have access to the newest therapies, are involved in numerous clinical trials, and we are well established in basic-science MS research. We see patients with MS and related disorders such as transverse myelitis, optic neuritis, and Devic’s syndrome or diagnostic challenges.
The Multiple Sclerosis Center faculty accepting new patients and consultations at this time include:
- Anne H. Cross, MD who is the Director of The John L. Trotter MS Center and is accepting consultations only.
- Becky J. Parks, MD who joined the facuity in January 2002.
- Robert T. Naismith, MD joined the faculty in 2004 and was the recipient of the first National MS Society/Serono Clinical Fellowship award in 2003.
- Gregory Wu, MD, PhD joined the faculty in 2009
To obtain an appointment for your patient, complete the John L. Trotter MS Center Consult Request Documentation form and fax or mail the following items:
- Completed consult form on web site.
- Patient contact and insurance information, so that we may schedule an appointment.
- Pertinent medical records (recent doctor note, MRI report, spinal fluid results, lab work, etc). If the patients neurologist is not referring the patient, records will be needed from both referring physician and the neurologist that has treated the patient.
After we receive the consult form and relevant medical records we will contact the patient and schedule the appointment.
The John L. Trotter MS Center
660 S. Euclid Avenue, Campus Box 8111
St. Louis, MO 63110