- To combat multiple sclerosis through Patient Care, Research, and Education to fulfill the following objectives:
- To diagnose and/or confirm the diagnosis of MS.
- To provide medical treatment for MS and manage symptoms to help patients maintain normal lifestyles.
- To educate and train physicians and scientists about MS.
- To educate lay people, especially patients and their family members, about MS
Front: Rob Naismith MD (left), and Greg Wu MD, PhD
Back: Cathie Martinez LPN, Megan Orchard PA, Anne Cross MD, and Becky Parks MD
Information about the MS Center